Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Funky Feet Fashions

I can still remember the day when Nathan & Noah took their first steps... the look of uncertainty on their faces, that quickly turned into big wide smiles as I caught them after their first 5 steps or so. For them, it was the joy of being able to move about freely, and see the world from a different point of view. For me, it was the joy of not having to carry them all the time. :)

Good footwear is important for children who are starting to walk. We received a pair of Funky Feet soft-soled shoes to try out. These shoes are handmade in the UK with soft cotton lining and non slip suede soles. And the best part... they are machine washable!


I love that they come in such cute designs. Noah's wearing the Bumble Bee in size 12 to 18m, and there are many more to choose from!

Image from Funky Feet Fashions Singapore

Baby's Breath is proud to be appointed the official distributor of Funky Feet Fashions in Singapore, and they'll be giving away a pair of Funky Feet shoes to one of The View from Mama's Desk readers. To take part, you have to visit our Facebook page and leave a comment here telling me your favorite brand of footwear for kids. Do include your email address so that we can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 7 April 2013, 2359h. A winner will be picked randomly. Check back here for the results!

Disclaimer: We received a pair of Funky Feet Fashions footwear for this review. All opinions are my own.

9 comments:

  1. Liked!

    Currently for my active 2.5 year old boy, he's wearing Oshkosh B'gosh. But I'm looking to get something sweet and comfortable for my baby girl, and I think this is it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked!

    Pedipeds are our current favourite brand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked your FB page.

    I like Stride Rite! :)

    Email address: growingwiththetans@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked! Sometimes the kids are so picky with their shoes, so I'm happy if they'll wear and keep their shoes on without complaining. I do like Puma for their happening range of shoes for older tots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FB page liked!

    Favourite brand of footwear for kids - Pediped

    Email : licharng@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. fb Liked. my children's fav footware brand is pediped. email is vallous@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liked! Current fav brand of shoes is pediped.

    Su
    stary_stry@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liked! Favorite brand is See Kai Run. :)

    tinkene@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone for taking part in the giveaway! The winner is MummyEd. Congratulations MummyEd. Funky Feet will be in touch with you shortly.

    ReplyDelete