Friday, January 18, 2013

This Mama Loves Fisher-Price Toys

My kids are surrounded by Fisher-Price toys... a few of them are bought, some of them are gifts, and most of them are hand-me-downs. I suppose they do make good and durable toys, and hence, the popularity. Some of the Fisher-Price toys my kids are playing with / have played with include...

Infant-to-Toddler Rocker
Activity Station 
Ride On
Phone
Doll House
The doll house above is more than 10 years old!

Recently, Fisher Price sent us their Brilliant Basics Medical Kit. The kit comes with a stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, otoscope, thermometer, syringe and a bandage play piece. Everything fits nicely in a small red bag.


Dr Nathan
Getting an injection
Showing how a stethoscope is used
Looking into the ear with an otoscope
All's good!
Nathan enjoyed playing doctor with it, and it gave me an opportunity to explain in brief what each instrument does. It makes doctor visits less intimidating for him, since he had a better idea of what to expect. 

Disclaimer: We received the Fisher-Price Medical Kit for this review. All opinions are my own.








No comments:

Post a Comment