Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 in pictures...

You are forever in my life
You see me thru the seasons
Cover me with Your Hand
And lead me in Your righteousness

January
Nathan started Nursery 1. Much as I was glad that he's reached yet another milestone, I felt a tinge of sadness when we walked into his new school for the very first time... my little boy was growing up too quickly.


February
Dean & I bid farewell to our first home... the place where we started out as two, then became three, and then left as a family of four.


In the same month, I left my full time job. It was a decision I held on to for a very long time. I wasn't all that keen on giving up the source of income, although I liked the idea of being able to give more of my time and energy to raising my boys. Still learning to trust that God will supply our needs.

March
We celebrated Noah's first birthday. Dear Noah, you've brought us so much joy and laughter, we are so thankful for you! You haven't started walking at your first birthday, and seemed pretty content just shuffling on your butt. You took your first steps just after you turned one.



We celebrated Dean's birthday the same month. I am so thankful for all that he does as a loving husband and doting daddy.

April
Mama Shoppe was ready to go live with a small selection of products.  Am still in the midst of refining the business model, adding to the product line, and extending our reach. It is my hope that this will be profitable enough to fund some of life's little luxuries. :)


May
Noah took his first steps - 6 May 2012. Started off with 4 steps at home.


June
School holidays! We got to spend lots of family time together, and visited many museums.

For Father's Day, Nathan made a photo frame for daddy dearest. Daddy, we appreciate all the hard work you do to provide for the family. Love you lots!


July
We celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary with a family photo shoot and a meal at Triple 3.



August
Celebrating Singapore's birthday... Since moving to our new place, we get to hear the National Anthem played every school day. Nathan has learnt the words to the anthem, and gets most of it correct. Noah learnt the actions to "One People, One Nation, One Singapore. 

Such joy to see how the two little ones are learning new things everyday. I pray that they'd grow to be strong and healthy men who'd honour God and remember His grace.


Us 'watching' the NDP. L-R: daddy, Noah, mommy, Nathan

September
Nathan turned 3. He enjoyed himself at his birthday party, and surprised me when he remembered exactly which present came from which friend. We also took at staycation to Sentosa, and visited Universal Studios Singapore and Port of Lost Wonder for the very first time.



October
Nathan's Mini Concert in school. I was one proud mama when I saw him singing and dancing along to Skinnamarink with his classmates. I LOVE YOU!




November
The school holidays come around again. As I reflected on the past school year, I am thankful that Nathan has settled well into school and enjoys going to school everyday. Noah enjoys playing with his friends in playgroup, and is all smiles when I pick him up after school. With the school holidays, we got to spend so much time together doing lot of fun stuff. 




December
We went on our very first family holiday and enjoyed the extended time we got to spend as a family. Looking forward to many more family holidays.


I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go
Through it all

Trusting that God will see us through another great year as we step into 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment