Monday, September 14, 2009

More Sleepless NIghts...

Again, the night was difficult. Even though Nathan took a full feed, he was not able to settle after the second night feed. After the 4am feed, he refused to settle until 6.30am. Gosh! That was tiring.

The rest of the day seemed to go well. He'd wake every 2 to 3 hours for a feed, and settle well after he's fed. I suppose he's still on a reverse day-night cycle. Let's hope he recovers from 'jet lag' soon.

Dear God, please give me wisdom and strength as I learn how to be a good mommy. Give me the patience and strength I need to care for Nathan. I pray that Nathan will be able to settle well at night, like how he does in the day, and that we'd be able to train him to sleep thru the night by the time he's 8 weeks old. Then daddy will be well rested for work the next day. We are so thankful that you've given us Nathan and pray that You'll continue to guide us a we seek to bring him up to be a man of honour and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment