Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hegen Revolutionary Feeding Products

When I first heard about Hegen's unique one-hand close milk bottles, I was really keen to try. There are days when Nico just wants to be carried when I am making a bottle of milk for him. Hegen's bottles makes this task (that usually requires two hands) possible with its press-to-close bottles.


Here is Nico enjoying his morning cuppa...


Hegen's square shaped bottles are stackable, which makes storing breast milk so much easier. They nestle together when empty, making it easy to store them away when not in use.

Source: Hegen

The other thing I like about Hegen is its wide neck. I can wash the bottles without a bottle cleaning brush!

Source: Hegen

Now that Nico is older, I use Hegen bottles to store baby biscuits when we are out and about. The lid shuts tightly and I do not have to worry about spillage. Happy baby = Happy mommy.



Hegen is available at Mothersworks and Takashimaya. Check out Hegen's Official Website for more information.

1 comment:

  1. I was actually looking for Hagen reviews online as I have been eyeing one. I think I needed to try one! :)

    ReplyDelete