Saturday, May 31, 2014

Nathan's 2nd Violin Concert

It has been almost a year since Nathan's first violin concert. Today, he was wearing the exact same outfit from a year back. The pants are getting a little too short and the vest is also slightly too small... outfit aside, I'd like to think that he's improved. :) He played two songs today - Mattachins and Daisy Bell. The first piece was a duet with a friend (who happens to be the daughter of my secondary school mate) and the second, a solo piece. Both songs are ABRSM Grade 1 exam pieces; he'll be taking his very first exam in September.





To celebrate a job well done, Nathan got to decide where to go for dinner. His choice... Omakase Burger for the cheese fries!



It has been a joy learning the violin with him and I hope he'll always enjoy making beautiful music.

2 comments:

  1. hihi may i know where your boy is taking violin? my boy (just turn 4) is keen on picking up the instrument :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, my son started off at Mac's Music School... and has since moved on to private lessons at home. Drop me an email if you have more questions. :)

      Delete