Monday, August 5, 2013

Holster Footwear

I kinda stopped buying things for myself ever since I quit my full time job. Most mornings, I'll just slip into something comfortable (usually t-shirt, berms and a pair of flip flops) for school runs, errands, grocery shopping and the like.

My pair of flip flops, the same pair that I have been using the last 4 years were wearing out and I have been looking for something to replace them. I am quite particular about footwear. They have to be comfortable and easy to put on / take off. Imagine my delight when I came across Holster jellies. They are so comfortable, I can wear them everyday almost everywhere. I can slip them on and off easily, which comes in useful when I need to run back to the house for the Nth time because I forgot something. It is versatile - goes well with casual wear like berms or jeans, and dressy enough when paired with my favourite dinner outfit. With hundreds of designs in both kids and adult sizes, I was spoilt for choice. Eventually, I bought the St Tropaz Stud in Bronze.


Best part is... they are on SALE!

Not Too Big is currently having a Holster Footwear end of season sale. Many kids and adult designs are going at great prices! Grab a pair for you and your favourite girls today!

Not Too Big
Forum The Shopping Mall #02-06/07
582 Orchard Road,
Singapore 238884

1 comment:

  1. Many kids and adult designs are going at great prices! Grab a pair for you and your favourite girls today!

    ReplyDelete