Wednesday, August 15, 2012

This mama is thankful for all her boys

Such a busy busy day, but thought I'd just pause and give thanks for life's LITTLE blessings...

I am thankful for Dean, who's having a super busy week having to juggle both reservist and regular work. Last weekend, he gave me his Canon EOS 600D. Yay! Now, I can take nicer pics... but first, I need to find a dummies guide to DSLRs... or better yet, a dummies guide to Canon EOS 600D. Any recommendations?



I am thankful for Nathan. He's the one I get to spend most time with everyday, and it is such joy to watch him grow day by day. He loves to read (or rather having mommy read to him), and he has an amazing memory. The day after National Day was a school holiday... I loaded his Strider in my boot, and we went cycling at East Coast Park. He's much better on the balance bike now (despite the lack of practice cos mommy's too lazy to take him to the park) and we enjoyed a nice morning at the beach. He's been inviting his friends to his birthday party, even though I haven't quite gotten round to planning it. Gosh! He's growing up so fast. His favourite songs this month are the Singapore songs, and in particular, the National Anthem. He's been making me play the same Singapore songs CD in the car over and over again.



I am thankful for Noah. I love how he's so chubby, always ready to flash me a smile. I love his chuckles, and I love how he's always so excited to see me when I pick him up from school. I am thankful that he sleeps well at night (mostly) so I can also rest well. At 17 months, Noah has started to talk. His says things like "dog dog, bird bird, this, take, shoes, round and round..." and also "daddy" and "mommy" (though not as often). I am thankful that he loves to eat, and is so easy to feed.


Love them all!

Linking up with...


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the canon club! :) You'll enjoy snapping away for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank you for linking up! So nice that Noah is easy to feed and sleeps quite well! And yay for the Canon! No need a guide, just set at aperture priority, and bring it out and be trigger happy! :)

    ReplyDelete