Friday, May 25, 2012

It's the School Holidays!

The holidays are here! There was a mini party in school to celebrate the last day of term 2... And that means almost half the year has flown by. Since we had the morning free, I decided that we'll bake chocolate chip cookies. Nathan enjoyed measuring out the sugar and flour and watching me mix everything together with the electric mixer. I had to keep myself from getting too fussy about the small mess he made when he was helping me measure out the ingredients. Generally, he was careful, and didn't make a big mess... but small messes by small hands is inevitable. The end result... YUMMY!

Cookie

I love baking with Nathan... We'd read the recipe together, and he'd help with the scooping, measuring, pouring... He's already decided on what we are going to bake next... GINGERBREAD MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment