Tuesday, March 23, 2010

6 months old

Dear Nathan,

You are now 6 months old. Mommy hasn't had time to pen down my thoughts till today.

The biggest change we faced this month is that of mommy returning to work, and you starting infant care. Seems like mommy had more difficulty adapting to this change than you did. The work day morning starts with me waking up early to shower and change for work. I'd pack your milk and clothes bag while you are still sleeping, then pack my own bag. You usually wake up about 7 plus and I'd change your diaper. Then I'd strap you in your car seat, and we'd drive to school. We'd spend time praying in the car, and singing Children's songs as we drive. At work, I think about how you are doing, and can't wait to pick you up from school. You give me a big smile when I pick you up in the evenings. So heart warming. On the journey home, we'd talk about our day. Some days, you'd be tired and will fall asleep in your car seat. Mommy loves to watch you sleep.

We celebrated Chinese New Year this month. Since you grow so quickly and have so many clothes thanks to your cousins, we only bought you one Chinese New Year outfit. All the aunties and uncles were so delighted to see you. We had fun meeting up with our loved ones and friends.

You only put on about 400g since the last time we weighed you a month ago. You are really good at flipping now, and can sit by yourself for a much longer time. You've also started to lift your butt up when you're on your tummy. I think you'd be crawling soon. Can't wait!

You continue to bring so much joy to mommy and daddy. We love you loads.

Hugs & kisses,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment