Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Stroller


After much shopping around, we finally decided on the the Maclaren Techno XT. We were looking for a stroller that I'd be able to manage on my own with baby in tow. This one is light enough for me, and can be folded with one hand. We actually wanted to buy the one in scarlet red but we'd have to pay the full price for that colour. I decided to buy the one in sky blue instead. We can still get the comfort pack (for $30) in scarlet red if we decide to later on.

With the ongoing great singapore sale, all the places I've checked out are selling it at $428. Decided to make our purchase at Mothercare so that I'd get the VIP card. With the card, I can get baby's car seat at 10% discount.

Looking forward to quiet walks in the parks, grocery shopping, visits to the library/book stores, zoo outings... with baby in tow.

No comments:

Post a Comment